Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Want To Pay My Aetna Bill Online How Can I Get Aetna To Pay For Dr. Bill That I Received For Check-up Less Than 1 Year Than My Last One.?

How can I get Aetna to pay for dr. bill that I received for check-up less than 1 year than my last one.? - i want to pay my aetna bill online

I was charged $ 160 for annual examination and Pap smear for women, since I was 2 weeks short of my allowance for one year.
I spoke with Aetna asked whether there is a reason. Can I Kelsey-Seybold me off about this error?

1 comments:

justme said...

Aetna, like most insurance companies will be a visit for routine physical examination (and women) once a year from (date of notification. When she is paid less than one year, Aetna is not obligated to pay as part of their benefits (Book of Aetna ).

The only way to Aetna to pay if that happens, your doctor claims to Aetna with a pattern of "medical necessity" - to present essentially a medical reason for the feeling that it is necessary for you to visit another one before it right to spend his time for one year (as an abnormal Pap smear, blood disorders or other findings, which in their final examination abnormal). Your doctor has the right not to be the fees provided by Aetna Post ... In this case, $ 160.00.

Post a Comment