Friday, December 25, 2009

Cataract Floaters My Mom's Seeing Black Dots And Zig Zags In Her Eyes And She's Diabetic! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?

My mom's seeing black dots and zig zags in her eyes and she's diabetic! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON? - cataract floaters

Sorry for the CAPS in the title, but it is important to us! and freaking out = [

Ok, my mother is 45 years old and is diabetic. My grandmother and father are diabetic. She used to have the best view / never wore glasses in his life, but for the past two months she has been for some time to experience black spots in the eyes and zigzags. It is very obvious when she is in a clear and bright room, for example ... a hospital room ... and she says the spots and zig-zag (main points) worse and worse.

She went to her eye doctor, but was not very helpful. "Can anyone tell me PLEAAASSSEE initially only what it is. (If / Float / Macular Degeneration / something else?) Secondly, as we can with this business to achieve your vision back to normal? and the last and most important, is ????? by the loss of my mother, her eyesight = [[

0 comments:

Post a Comment