Saturday, December 12, 2009

Brazilian Waxing , York Can Anyone Recommend A Good Waxing Salon In New York Area?

Can anyone recommend a good waxing salon in New York area? - brazilian waxing , york

I had a Brazilian bikini wax a few days ago and I am very concerned about the outcome. The technician was toooo many hair removal at the same time he did not fast, not always in the right direction .. It was very painful .. As a result, many of the hairs are not removed from the root, but simply torn .. This means it will again move in a few days.
I had a different experience, as I do. The technician has the use of wax waxing and removing your hands one after the other, small portions of hair. The result was very clean and smooth.

Can someone me a good waxing salon or a specific field of technology in New York?

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment